Finalit No. 22 Cool Impregnation
- Medium-term protection of heavily used surfaces against stains and soiling.
- Especially suitable for polished surfaces & fine stoneware, high solvent content.
- Breathable. The Goretex effect.
- Resistant against UV-rays, de-icing salt, chlorine. Food safe.
- Graffiti protection.
- For indoors and outdoors! Drying time, 1 - 2 hours, curing time, 24 hours.
We recommend pre-treatment with Finalit No. 21 or 21S! Use undiluted. 1 litre is sufficient for 100m².
We recommend pre-treatment with Finalit No. 21 or 21S!
Especially suitable for polished surfaces & fine stoneware, high solvent content.
- The Goretex effect
- Medium-term, transparent protection against stains and soiling
- Resistant to UV-rays, de-icing salt, chlorine
- Breathable / food safe
- Penetrates up to 2cm into the surface depending on the absorbency.
- Excellent graffiti protection
- Synthetic polymer
- Does not contain wax, silicone or acrylate
- Stain-resistant and water-resistant
- Grain size: micro to nano
- Solvent: odourless white spirit
For all natural and artificial stones!
- Use undiluted
- 1 l is sufficient for 100 m²
- The temperature of the object must be above +10°C. The surface to be treated must be clean and dry.
- With highly absorbant materials, apply Finalit No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper or Finalit No. 21S Pores Filler before treating with Finalit No. 22 Cool Impregnation.
- Apply Finalit No. 22 undiluted to the clean and dry surface (1 to 2 times depending on surface absorbing capacity), spreading it evenly
- Especially with polished materials, wipe off any surplus of Finalit No. 22 with a cloth immediately after application.
- The drying time is approx. 1 - 2 hours, the curing time is 24 hours.
- If streaks form (you have applied too much), then treat with hot air or apply Finalit No. 22 again and wipe off immediately with a cloth
- Can be polished using white synthetic pads and a high-speed machine. Recommended for polished floors.
- You need to make your own tests.
- Finalit No. 22 does not form a closed film, which prevents flaking from occurring
- Finalit No. 22 penetrates up to 5 mm into the surface depending on the absorbency
- The surfaces treated are breathable and resistant to water, stains, UV-rays and de-icing salt